Revision Date: Oct 26, 2020
RemoteSupport24x7 will deliver all services exclusively through online mechanism which may include Remote Connection Software, Phone Call, Internet Audio / Video Call, Email and Online Chat. Service requests have to be submitted to the Help Desk via the website www.remotesupport24x7.com or any other online mechanism provided by us. Service Agent of Help Desk Team will provide the services remotely. There will be no service provided which require onsite deployment of manpower. However, the customer may have a separate arrangement to have onsite manpower for interacting with the Service Agent from RemoteSupport24x7. Such onsite manpower may perform certain tasks in collaboration with the Service Agent.
Support services will only be provided by RemoteSupport24x7 to verified account holders (the “Customer”) that have purchase receipts for the supported products that the support request is for. A third-party associated by the Customer is not a verified customer of RemoteSupport24x7. To make support requests, they must, at least in a temporary capacity, use a verified customer account login to make support requests.
Use of Services
The support services provided by the Help Desk support team are not intended for use as a replacement for business-critical operational support staff. The customer agrees that support services will not be used when failure of the support services to attain a desired result could lead to significant loss of business.
Hours of operation
Service support is usually provided from Monday to Friday during business hours only. Some products may be provided 24 hours a day and may also be available for 7 days a week. For most products, support hours of operation may also exclude all National Holidays and important festivals. A list of such holidays may be revised from time to time.
Response times are limited to the hours of operation. There is no guarantee of a specific response timeframe. Responses are provided on a first come, first serve basis. Changing the scope of work to a ticket before the initial request is answered by an authorized service agent will add further delays by moving the ticket to the end of the line. Some products may have assured response times or may be covered by the separate service level agreement.
Qualified Support Ticket
A support ticket is a support request posted to the official website www.remotesupport24x7.com. A qualified support ticket is a request for support by an authenticated customer detailing a clear description of a single, distinct, technical problem with a supported product that is actively provided by RemoteSupport24x7.
RemoteSupport24x7will, at its sole discretion, determine what constitutes a qualified support ticket. The general guidelines for a qualified support ticket include:
- Authenticated Customers Only
Support services from the Help Desk are only provided for tickets posted from an authentic customer account.
- Services Provided
The support request must be for one of the services provided as per the qualified list of services for the product purchased by the Customer.
RemoteSupport24x7will not provide support services until a support ticket has been qualified by an authorized representative of RemoteSupport24x7.
Access to resources
When required for the purposes of diagnostics, troubleshooting, qualification of support tickets, and configuration ofcustomer’s software, the customer agrees to provide the necessary level of access to customer computer systems, software, and hosting environment in order for RemoteSupport24x7 to perform support services. This access includes but is not limited to:
- Administrator level credentials for operating system
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) or equivalent remote read and write filesystem access to all files directly related to the operation of the supported product
- Direct or indirect access to all log files produced by the web server software or supported products
- Access to the WordPress administrative interface of customer website, with WordPress roles and capabilities equivalent to the site Administrator
- An account with all privileges and a software client interface access to databases that directly affect the operation of the supported products
Failure of the customer to provide reasonable, timely access to these systems necessary for RemoteSupport24x7 to carry out its duties will result in the automatic resolution of the support incident.
Rejected support tickets
Support services may be denied for reasons including, but not limited to, the following:
- The support team cannot confirm the purchase of the supported product by the customer account used to open the support ticket
- Limited access to resources that are required to resolve the support ticket.
- Problems that would require custom written source code to resolve the support ticket
- Software development or web site design
- Deployment of products in an unsupported hosting configuration or operating environment
- Problems caused by third-party software products including themes, WordPress modifications/customizations, or are not supported products
- Use of software that is newer than the publicly released stable version or that is older than what the supported product requires.
- Uncooperative, unprofessional, or abusive conduct by the customer
A support ticket is resolved when the customer receives one of the following:
- information that problem is resolved;
- information on how to obtain a software solution or service that will resolve the problem;
- notice that the problem is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with a supported product;
- information that identifies the problem as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product; or
- information that identifies the problem as being caused or related to the customer server, hosting, or operating environment or other software that are not supported products.
The RemoteSupport24x7team is dedicated to providing knowledgeable and timely responses to your support requests. Every ticket is tracked from the time you contact us until the ticket has been resolved. RemoteSupport24x7escalates customer cases within our organization to ensure your tickets receive a quick resolution.
In general, if you are not satisfied with the responsiveness of our Support staff, the issue can be escalated to the Service Supervisor. If you are still not satisfied, the issue can be further escalated to the Service Manager.
Feedback and complaints
Our primary goal is to surpass your expectations in every interaction. Comments and feedback from you regarding how well your expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated.While we take utmost care to ensure that we provide our services efficiently, courteously and to a high standard, we understand that complaints may still occur. A complaint, however if it is made, will be investigated, resolved, and used as a means to improve our standards of service. If at any time during your interaction with RemoteSupport24x7 you are not happy with the level of service you experience, please submit a detailed summary of your concern(s) in writing to email@example.com.